Workshop series “Research Data Management in Austria”
WORKFLOW MODEL FOR RESEARCH DATA MANAGEMENT
Date and place: 24.03.2021; 11 – 11.30 a.m., online
Target group: Researchers and data managers
The event will be held in German.
Registration is required to participate.
Different groups of people are involved in research data management and are responsible for the process at different times. This model is a generic approach and shows the responsibility of the different groups such as data producers, data managers and subsequent users, as well as the points at which responsibility shifts from one group to another.
We would like to point out that the event will be recorded and then made available online.
- Workflow model for research data management
- Stakeholders and Responsibilities
- From the data to the digital object
- Data Management Plans in relation to the workflow model
- Q & A
Raman Ganguly (ZID, University of Vienna) – Raman is the Head of Software Design and Development Department at the Central IT Service of the University of Vienna. Since 2011 he has been working on digital archiving and management of data from a technical point of view, e.g. in the institutional repository of the University of Vienna (PHAIDRA).
- Ganguly, Raman (March 24, 2021). Workflow Model for Research Data Management. [Slides in German]. Handle: 11353/10.1177577
- Ganguly, Raman (24.03.2021). Workflow Modell for Research Data Management. [Video recording in German]. Handle: 11353/10.1179745
About the event series
The event series “Research Data Management in Austria” is aimed at researchers and / or people involved in research support and serves to promote networking and exchange on the topic of research data management, writing a data management plan and similar related topics.