ARI&Snet is overseeing the establishment of an institutionalised cooperation network for the coordination, planning and management of research facilities, services, research information, research data and knowledge as a further development of the activities already initiated by the Cluster Research Data.
A state-of-the-art application infrastructure based on OpenShift and Keycloak serves as the basis for the permanent implementation of shared services. A detailed description can be found under Platform.
- Reduction of operational risk at universities
- Pooled personnel resources
- Shared, secure, state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Sustainable operating models
- Agile development opportunities in a dynamic research environment
- Networking & co-operation